1. The Infinite website www.mafc4.infinite-b2b.com together with its subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) comprise the sole property of Infinite Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, 20-209 Lublin, ul. Projektowa 1.
2. Infinite Sp. z o.o. is the Administrator of the Site.
3. The Site www.mafc4.infinite-b2b.com contains information about products and services offered by Infinite Sp. z o.o.
4. Infinite Sp. z o.o. implements all applicable measures for the protection of personal data.
6. Every effort is taken to provide the latest, updated content, yet the Administrator of the site is not liable for any inconsistencies or delays.
7. Operational problems on the Site can be notified at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The User can copy and/or reproduce the data published on the Site (images, texts, logos of Infinite Sp. z o.o.) only with the prior written consent of Infinite Sp. z o.o. For this purpose the User shall send an enquiry at: email@example.com The logos of Customers and Partners of the company are not the property of Infinite Sp. z o.o. That is why, the User shall contact directly the owner of the given trademark.
1.Infinite Sp. z o.o. utilizes the so-called cookies to authenticate and enhance the use of the Site. Cookies are defined as small pieces of textual information sent by the www server and saved by the User’s browser.
2. Cookies are applied by the majority of websites to improve the operation of site, including: content optimization, generating statistics, maintaining users’ sessions.
3. The user can change the browser settings with regards to cookies at one’s own discretion. The user shall modify the browser settings if they do not agree to cookies used on the Site.
4. Detailed information about cookies can be found in the browser settings.
5. The continued use of www.mafc4.infinite-b2b.com means that you accept the aforementioned cookies policy.
1. By providing us with your e-mail address (e.g. contact form) you hereby agree to be contacted by one of representatives of Infinite.
2. Infinite uses your data only for the purpose outlined at the time you were asked to provide it and does not disclose any personal information to third parties.